Interesting. Yeah, I'm not saying it's not good, what I'm saying is if there
really is something to the whole 7.1 thing. Are there 2 more audio tracks
that weren't there before on the Blu-rays? That's what I have to find out.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Gary Wood
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 3:29 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: AV Receivers with accessible web interface

I think all this stuff is great, but I once heard some audiophile say that
the more speakers you add, the quality goes down, but I hope not.  I have an
Onchio AV Receiver that's a 7.1, but I have five speakers; but I set my
receiver on the 7.1 position, even though it has only five speakers.  I only
know that it still sounds great to me.  I use it for great music, as well as
TV and movies.  I think it's great!