Hi everyone and a huge THANKS! to those list members who provided invaluable
information regarding my new JBL "Onbeat Air" speaker system I purchased and
wrote about on the list 2 days ago.

You do not need sighted assistance to connect this system to your Wi-Fi network
for "Airplay" functionality however you do require a little patience in order
to connect the speaker and then tweak the device to your preferred network
settings, the latter is an option for personal preference <smile>.

Yes indeed, the "Onbeat Air" is one of those devices which contains its own
Wi-Fi network so the trick is to get your computer and so on to join the
"Onbeat Air" network in order to configure the speakers to connect to your home
network.

Once that's done? Well.. go play your music! <smile>.

Again, a huge thanks to those list members who were able to help out with
documentation and tips.