I use Total Recorder to capture the Opry. Most of it's archived recordings; and that's better than most of the live stuff they do. TR does well; then I get it into GoldWave to edit.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Harding" <br...@hostany.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: Replay Capture Suite

I had used Replay AV, and still do for some shows I just want before the podcast comes out. I just wish that they would update it so I can record SiriusXM again, but there might be a round-about way if I ran XM Tuner on the machine and recorded it as if it were a localhost link. The big thing I miss on the weekend is the Oprey that they really cut down how much they broadcast, but 90 minutes on Friday and Saturday is still better than them eliminating it altogether.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>