I see airplay in the list of buttons after play.

Kieran Little (message sent from thunderbird)
http://twitter.com/dj__k
http://bavis.co.uk/the-kl-cast
http://kieranlittle667.livejournal.com

On 12/03/2012 06:57, Dane Trethowan wrote:
No, I'm not asking about the Radio, I'm asking about "Airplay", the facility
which allows iTunes to stream to remote speakers such as a JBL Onbeat Air/Stream, Apple
Airport Express, Apple TV, Airfoil Speakers running on another computer or device etc.