Barry thanx will definitely try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Barry Chapman
Sent: 12 March 2012 01:05 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: is it possible to add stations yourself to tapin radio?

The URL you have only works with the BBC iPlayer.  If you go to
http://members.optusnet.com.au/stephenjolley/livestreams
you will find a Windows Media Player link to it.  Right click on the link
and choose save target as.  This will allow you to save the playlist file.
Try using this in Tapin Radio.

Alternatively, press enter on the link to launch Windows Media Player.  You
might get a warning message when Windows Media Player starts, but if you
select yes, it should start playing.  From the Media Player menu, select
properties and tab to location where you will find the actual URL.  It
should be highlighted when you tab to it, so press ctrl+c and you should
have it on the clipboard.
Try pasting this into Tapin Radio.

Regards,
Barry Chapman