Listers,

I am about to pull my hair out trying to figure out the best way to record an audio cd with TR without using the sound board, so as to keep my screen reading program from making an undesirable appearance. I would like to record playback through Winamp, or if there is a better method, please let me know.

If you are wondering why I don't just rip, this particular cd has an error at the last cda file, which will not allow me to save the totality when ripping with CDEX. I guess I could just ignore the last file, but the problem is that I would miss a chunk, though it be small, of the book I am ripping.

If anybody can help, it would be gratefully appreciated,

Larry