From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: 22 March 2012 20:46
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Tagging Multiple Files with Winamp

Hi. Not really sure what your looking for. If you have a file or two in
separate folders, and if the parent folder is the same just load the main
folder and check the box that talks about recursing folders.
Another words. If you have a file in separate folders but all of those
folders are under a music folder, for example,  than just use shift plus l
and enter on the main folder. Winamp will play all files under that main
folder, wheteher they're separated by folders or not.
Or you could make a playlist and save it so u only have to make it once.
let me know if i can help
bb