Would Depopper do the trick?

Christopher Hallsworth

On 13/04/2012 02:37, Saylien Brown wrote:
Hey gang,

Not looking to start up any debate here. Just started downloading some
Old Time Radio shows from a well known archiving site, but a lot of the
MP3 files have some distinctive crackling/hissing in the background. I
know there's a speech friendly audio program somewhere that will remove
these artifacts with no problems.

I'm using JAWS v13 under Windows 7. I want the program to be very easy
to use. Meaning I don't want to have to mess with a bunch of settings to
eliminate these annoying pops and crackles. I don't care about the
price, I just want the best software for getting the job done right out
the box.

which program is for me?

Thanks for your help.