Depending on how complicated you wanted the set-up, you might need to
configure a couple of virtual audio cables. Alternatively, you could simply
make virtual audio cable1 as Windows default sound device then set up an
Audio repeater instance like this:
* input could be virtual audio cable1 and get NVDA to use that virtual audio
cable1;
* output would be whatever sound device you desired such as USB headphones
etc.
You then would tell your recording device to record from virtual audio
cable1 as this should have NVDA and other sounds mixed into it. Audio
repeater would be how you would monitor what you are recording. Remember if
you configure any audio based programs to use virtual audio cable1 as above,
it will be mixed in with all of the other things set to use virtual audio
cable1. As with anything, it pays to experiment and observe.

David Truong

Email: blindbo...@me.com
blindbo...@gmail.com

MS Messenger: davidtru...@optusnet.com.au