From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Don Breda
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:46 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Audacity tutorials or podcasts from a blindness perspective:

Subject says it all.

Are there any podcasts or tutorials  on using the audacity audio editor with
a screen reader?

I would be very interested.

Seems like there is tuns of power under the hood  especially  with all the
plugins available.

I particularly  want to use it for voice over work and vinyl and casette
audio restoration.

Thanks for any help.

Don