Hi,

I had this problem. I resolved it by removing GW with add/remove programmes. Then ensured that all directories were deleted. Then removed all entries in the registry. Then re-install the latest GW. Problem solved. I don't know if the last step, i.e the registry removal was entirely necessary.

Good luck