Hi folks!

Well its been one of those cold and miserable type Melbourne Winter days but I
haven't noticed the weather, too busy playing with Spotify, that service is
incredibly adictive and I've had to make sure I stop to eat <smile>.

Anyway thanks to other list members I've been able to work out a few basic
things like finding the tracks I want and manipulating playlists through the
iPhone app as that seems about the best way to access the Spotify service.

I tried the Windows desktop software and it sort of works, you can get to where
you want using the JAWS Cursor or Mouse Pointer in Window-Eyes for example but
its all a bit of a pain thus I certainly prefer the IOS app.

Anyway was wondering if its possible to create "Radio Stations" playing your
favourite tracks and how is that done if it can be? Sure I saw something about
this mentioned.