To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 1:54 AM
Subject: Listening to stations that are restricted

Dear Friends,

I wish to know the options to listen to stations that are country restricted especially for sports etc. The stations especially in point are BBC 5live and 5live sports extra. I don’t mind paid options as well. I was trying witopia but I found it difficult to set up. I would be grateful if someone could help me. Please.

With best wishes,

Ketan Kothari from India