Hello list:  I have tried twice to rip a CD, using Windows Media Player to my
computer.  Both times, it omitted three of the tracks!  My question is, "Why?"
As far as I can tell, I got no "error" message!  There is no reason that I can
see as to why it's not ripping _all_ of the tracks on this CD (it's a
commercial CD; one I got from Timelife Music.  So what is the deal?  I don't
want to have to go through the agony of ripping it again, for as I'm sure that
some of you know, once you've ripped something using Windows Media player (I
forgot to mention; am using WMP 11 and running Jaws 13) anyhow, when you rip a
CD using this player, it _will not_ let you rip it again until you first remove
it from the library!  BTW-can someone tell me the most direct root to get to
the Windows Media library; then to get to what I might want to remove and
delete it?
Many thanks!
Tom Kaufman