The only other thing I'd suggest is trying to rerip it with another CD
ripper, and see if that has any better luck. I know I use WMP first, but
if WMP has any problems then I try CDEX to see if that does any better.
For example, the other day I ripped a Gaelic Storm CD, and WMP didn't
come up with the tags, so I ripped it with CDEX, which didn't have any
problems finding the right tag information.