I'm not sure if you get any additional features using the audio+podcasts
folder, but I've always found the NLS player finds all of my MP3 files
regardless of what folders they're located in. For example, I used to
use the same folder structure I have on my Booksense, and the NLS player
didn't seem to have any trouble finding of my MP3 files.

Note I went ahead and changed the subject line, since I didn't
understand what the previous subject line had to do with this question.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail