Howard, Winamp doesn't come to you all at once, it takes a bit of getting used too, but once you do, you'll find it to be, without a doubt, the best player out there. Just take your time with it, and it will be a musical friend for life <smile>. I've been using it for over a decade.

At 04:46 PM 8/30/2012, you wrote:
Thanks Larry.  Just tried it--and it works.  wonder why I didn't know that.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry" <larryhiggin...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Equalizer in Winamp

Remember to press the letter "n" and you should get results.
At 02:23 PM 8/30/2012, you wrote:
Hi all, here's an Winamp question:
I can open the equalizer window and make the EQ at various bands go up and down, but I can't here any difference in the output. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3...@gmail.com>