Hey Guys, I helped my girlfriend install Hope on her new Windows 7 PC last
Friday. She paid her $15 and downloaded the program. Then she got the email and
entered the activation code, and the program said that it was activated. The
problem is that now it keeps asking her for her username and password. It won't
run without that. When she bought the program she was never told that she
needed those, much less given them. (I have a copy of Hope as well, but it
doesn't ask me for a username or password. It just logs me in.)

I wrote to the address for support last Friday evening and am still waiting for
a response. I gave them her email address so they would know what account I was
referring to. I have yet to receive a response. Thinking they might have
written her directly instead of me, we have been checking her inbox as well,
but no response there either.

Does anyone here know either how to solve this problem of Hope asking for login
info, or if not, how to get a response from support?

Thanks for any advice.

Evan