I tried it on a backup machine I've got, which has worse memory than this one, and I don't get the errors. I have no clue what's causing these problems.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <co...@pobox.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: Two GoldWave Errors

Greetings,

How about memory?  Take a look at the fjile formats and storage options.
also, rather than keep installing and uninstalling, take a look at the setup
options.  also, why not write to the author at:

chris2...@goldwave.com

but make sure you've checked manual, help, can give him clear details of
your o/s and GW details such as settings and the like. Chris is always most
helpful but will assume you've checked all the obvious places.

These are my first thoughts and the areas I would check.

Have you tried the same setup on another machine and what happens?

Colin Howard, living near Southampton in Southern
England.