I am not sure because I haven't used the program for a while, but I believe MP3 Tagger will do what you want. you will have to Google for it, from what I remember it was pretty strait forward.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <how...@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:15 AM
Subject: File naming or renaming

I have lots of audio files that have the underscore rather than space in their filenames. I downloaded a program called bulk rename utility to change these in batches. Wonder if anyone else is using (or trying to use) this program? It's not really very intuitive.

Also have alot of files with numbers as filenames. I'd like to find a utility that will rename the file based upon the ID3 information within it. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <s...@hrfinancial.com> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>; <blindge...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: Question on Shoutcast/WHMSonic

Hello and pardon me for the cross posting,

I have used Icecast2 and Centova for some time, but am now looking at
Shoutcast and the WHMSonic panel, which is much simpler an definitely more accesible. As most of you know, the great difficulty with Centova is having
to drag audio files into the playlists.

With WHMSonic you don't have to do that, but I wonder if any of you can help
me with two things:

First, I haven't found how to show at my webpage the song that is playing or
the number of listeners.  That was simple with Icecast, but must also be
possible with Shoutcast/WHMSonic, because it shows on Tapin Radio.  There
mus be either PHP or Java Script code to do it.

The other thing I need is to configure playlists to play at certain
intervals, such as every half hour to identify the station or a promo every three or four songs. I don't know if it is possible, and if so, how to do
it.

The website for whmsonic.com has only videos with screen capture, no written manual and the FAQs are out of order. I have looked extensively in Google
without luck.  If someone has a manual for WHMSonic I would greatly
appreciate it.

Humberto