Hi Everyone. Patience please. I am trying on this new computer with the latest version of goldwave to record from a radio station on the net to the computer. with xp and 5.58, I would go to the properties and volume tab to select my perameters. Now I have been going to the device tab inthe control properties menue and selecting the line in setting, such as it is. Anyway, when I go to record, I get that the recording device is disabled. I would appreciate help, or else, if I can't record this way, can I use 5.58 wit we7?
Thanks.
Vinny