From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Londa
Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:27 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Can't stream

Hi All,

I am helping out with a Radio Reading service which has been plagued with
mahny problems. We are now trying to replace the main computer. For now,
this computer handles the automation and the streaming although we may
change that in the future. We're using Station Playlist Creator, Studio and
Streamer. We are also using the SPL encoder. It looks like the stream is
going through everything until it hits the Shoutcast server. When we bring
up the stream, we see that it's running, but we don't hear any sound. Can
anyone help? I know more details are probably needed, and I'll be happy to
provide them. also, we wanted to use barix boxes, but one of our partners
refuses to participate, so we can't go that route.  Thanks for any help you
can give.

  • Can't stream Londa Peterson
    • RE: Can't stream Humberto Rodriguez