Has anyone on this list been using the Dice Electronics HD radio for the
visually impaired? It verbelises each button press.

I just found out about it a couple of weeks ago, but apairently, it has been
out for 8 years!

Is anyone interested in celling theirs? Does anyone know how I might get one?

I've tried their web site and their phone numbers and emails listed there, to
no results.

They apairently have been bought out by Audiovox, who don't seem to be carrying
it any more.

Do you have any suggestions or alternatives for me?  I would be very greatful,
if you did!

Sincerely, Vicky