Hey gang,

Does anybody know how and where to retrieve the stream URL to CNN? I know of
the stream

http://edition.cnn.com/audio/radio/cnn_us.asx

that I've found on

http://edition.cnn.com/audio/radio/cnntv.html

but it's not working at all. I live in the Czech republic but I doubt this one
is geoblocked just like the official Iheartradio streams which can be bypassed
beyond the U.S. borders but that's another story:). Do you guys know of any
solution that works for the CNN TV perhaps along with other tvs such as ABC,
CNBC and so forth? I'll be glad for any live stream URLs as for being blind I
can just go with the audio:).

Have a nice day
Tapin