what about live365 support does tapin radio stream these stations as well?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vítek" <ta...@wo.cz>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: iHeart radio windows app

Hi Don and all,

Don't take it as an advertising trash :o) as I'm quite far from doing that
stuff intentionally but you can tune into all stations from Iheartradio.com
using Tapin-radio product by simply typing the call letters or their moniker
in the search field in the main window available there using "e" ¨shortcut
key just like browser's edit fields. By shift+tab you land on the search
results and hitting enter will play the station or arrowing up/down you can
choose the station if there are more of them.

We store all almost 800 stations from that website using special stream URLs
because they can't be sniffed on the website for them using rmtp protocol.

A direct link for the product:
http://www.tapinradio.com/downloads/tapinradio_setup.exe

You can of course sort stations by countries/states e.g. Oregon New York
etc./genres such as rock country or even combine strings typing e.g. country
texas to get country stations out of Texas only.

There are U.S. only stations that usually are the Iheartradio.com stations
and also Streamtheworld company that geoblocks some stations too.

Hope this helps some even though it doesn't literally answer the question
regarding Iheartradio app solely.

Have a nice day
Tapin