I'm sending this again because I haven't seen it appear on the list, nor a similar answer to sharon's goldwave problems.

Hi Sharon,

do the following.

1. In goldwave, press alt-o for options.
2. press letter F for file formats.

3. arrow right twice between the file format pages, to the third page, default save options.

Tab through the dialogue, and select the file type you want, and select mono.

4. Check the box which says use this format for save, save selection as, and copy to. Check the box.

5. go to ok.

Now everything you record will be saved in mono , pcm signed 16 bit wav format.

HTH

Joe

file save options.

Yes. That's what I'm saying. When I select to record in stereo, the file saves in stereo. That's what I don't understand.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Paton" <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>