i'm using nero 11 the full complete version, and most things are accessible. but it does require you to use mouse keys to navigate. but its not hard to do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>
To: "PC Audio List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:16 PM
Subject: Nero 12 and Screen Readers

Is anyone using Nero 12 with a screen reader? If the controls are not standard, the menus are not readily accessible and the whole thing needs a lot of mouse clicking, then the $35 price tag in the Black Friday deal is still too high. I've already heard from one user that it is not as accessible as earlier versions, so I suspect that Nero 12 has some of these faults. Any comments from others who have tried it?

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net