Any one know if there's a tutorial out there for REAPER? I'd like to try it out but it kind of scares me. I found a couple of instructional files on there website but couldn't find the manual.

Thanks for any info.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Tabor" <rob.ta...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: Accessible Impulse Response Converter

Hello Samuel and list.

In partial answer to your question there is a sound editor called Reaper
which has several free VST (virtual instruments and effects) plugins
available for download, convolution reverb being one of them. I will
forewarn you, however, that Reaper is very sophisticated with a boatload of
features and audio effects and has a rather steep learning curve. If you
want to produce convolution reverb without using an audio editing package, I
have no other solutions to suggest at this time. I wish you the best with
your project.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor KS/USA