wouldn't CDex work as well with audio cassettes as it does with music on CD's? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <ment...@dslextreme.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:45 PM
Subject: Ripping Audio Cassettes

Guys, I need to find a method for ripping audio cassettes. I know there are cassette decks with USB ports on them, but I need to find accessible software to do the ripping.

I'm getting this as a Christmas present for my sweetheart, who is using JAWS 13 and a Windows 7 machine. Also, if possible, the software should be as unintimidating as possible for her.

Anyone got any ideas that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks much.

Evan