Hi all,

Firstly, I hope this is the correct list to post this query, but if not, my
sincere apologies.

I am using iTunes 11, with Jaws 14 and windows 8 64 bit.

In general, navigation is fine, and the software works as expected. However, I
have a specific problem, when transferring audio books from my iTunes library
to my phone.

Firstly, with the sidebar hidden in iTunes 11, which is the default after
installing, I can see my phone, and the selection of radio buttons to show
music, movies, films, apps, tones, summary and info, but not books.
If, however, I unhide the sidebar, the 'books' radio button becomes visible to
Jaws and all is well.

Now, when I activate the books radio button I get taken, as would be expected,
to the options relating to how books should be transferred to my phone.

I have the tick box to sync audio books ticked, and the radio button to sync
selected audio books checked. All fine so far. Now, here's where the problem
arises.
Previously, immediately following the radio button to sync selected audio
books, there was a tree view of all the audio books in my iTunes library. I
simply ticked the books I wanted copied to my phone, and unticked books that I
wanted removed, tabbed to sync, and all was done. Now however, when I press
tab, I am told, audio 2.5GB, but no list of books to select what to copy and
what not to.

I can of course view my books in the main library view and copy them one at a
time, but surely this is not the only way to transfer selected audio books
anymore?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stuart