Bud, you only need the audio+podcasts directory if you are including NLS books on the cartridge.

earlier, Bud Schwab, wrote:
Thanks to Jason and Christopher
Well Jason I told you I had it working. It was working while in the computer but when I put it in the nls player it didn't recognize it. Christopher gave me the info from the New York braille library and the folder has to be named audio+podcasts. That it does recognize and it's working in my player just fine now. Thanks to both you guys.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

John