I'm ashamed of my ignorance, what does this software do?
Thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ejaz Shah" <ejazs...@outlook.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Balabolka

Balabolka can use any SAPI 4, SAPI 5 and Microsoft Speech Platform voices. Download link:
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.zip
On 03/02/2013 5:54 AM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:
I am using Windows 7 64-bit. Can the Balabolka program use installed voices other than the Microsoft voices? If so, is there a trick to changing to the desired voice?
Also, can anyone provide a direct link for downloading Balabolka?
Thanks.

Don Roberts