Ok why use headphones is it because of tremendous feedback that may come from the speakers?

Christopher Hallsworth

On 06/02/2013 21:23, Kieran L wrote:
Make sure to use headphones, and then go to properties of your
microphone, and set it to output to your cable in the listen tab. Then
do the same for the cable, but set it to your headphones so you here
what ever audio is being passed to the cable. Then set your cable as
your default output device to get system sounds, or an app, such as NVDA
or foobar 2000. Then when you record from the cable, all your audio is
being sent through it. There will be a delay on monotoring, and key
presses, but that's as close as you're going to get.

Kieran Little
email: kieran.little...@googlemail.com
http://twitter.com/dj__k
http://bavis.co.uk/the-kl-cast
http://kieranlittle667.livejournal.com
Part of the editorial team for a community powered website dealing with
accessibility with apple products called apple vis.
http://www.applevis.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>