Hello everyone.

My name is Gary Price from Bolton in lancashire, United Kingdom.

I have recently started doing a series of podcasts on a free Windows programme called SpeakOn. Now the thing is I had to do these on my iPhone using Dropvox so it would pick up both my voice and computer speech.

However its been pointed out on a website I'm on TAFN (The Accessible Friends Network) that my computer's speech is extremely quiet!

I want to do an update to my 3 that I've already done. Please what can I do so that I can record both me and the computer? I want to do it in little bits you see, so as I say something I want to demonstraight it.

Now I'm completely blind, and because of where we are extremely iseluated. So I don't have any sighted people to help me out with cable connections and stuff like that.

Many thanks, any responses really appreciated.
--
Gary Price

E-mail and Facebook:
gazwpr...@gmail.com