Hello list:  You may recall a couple of weeks ago that I lost my Windows
Sounds!  I was able to get them back, but just lost them again!  Seems like
Total Recorder is the culprit; question is: how to I stop Total Recorder from
doing this?  I also am noticing that Total Recorder seems to be "in the
background" even when I have exited out of it!  It's an older version of TR (TR
7) have never had this before, so am wondering if there's something I can do to
prevent this from happening again?
Tom Kaufman