Hello everyone.

Please can anyone tell me if there is a way of adjusting the volume of things
in Total Recorder? I am asking because I have got Software and Soundboard
selected, can record computer fine. But my microphone is really quiet!

I have set my microphone to 100%, so think there is something wrong in Total
Recorder.

Done a test with it and shared it with my friend and one member of this list,
Christopher Hallsworth.
By the way got the Digital Mixer Add-on installed, so this is why I can select
Software and soundboard.

Keyboard shortcuts welcome, as I'm blind. The help isn't very good.
Many thanks, any responses really appreciated.
Gary Price
Sent from my Macbook13 inch
E-mail and Facebook:
gazwpr...@gmail.com