From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Stephen
jolley
Sent: 17 March 2013 02:25 PM
To: Vip Vip-l; PC audio discussion list.
Cc: i...@glenmitchell.com.au
Subject: Aussie streaming of the cricket from India

Hi all,

There is an Australian sports comment and opinion website known as The Roar
<http://www.theroar.com.au/> . For this and the remaining fourth test, they
are streaming a live off TV radio coverage of the cricket from India. The
lead commentator is former ABC broadcaster, Glen Mitchell. The coverage is
sensible yet entertaining, with focus as one would expect on each ball.

You can get to it from my web page
<http://members.optusnet.com.au/stephenjolley/livestreams> .

Stephen Jolley

Melbourne Australia.