Hi joe, i have got my problem with audible sorted out. my daughter had to talk to them for about 45 minutes, and the lady from audible had to come onto my computer to sort things out. that was today. you will remember you gave me the e.mail address for audible. i sent them a message straight away, and got an answer today, just after my daughter solved the problem. i couldn't have sorted it out myself even with the guidance of the lady from audible. all i can suggest, is, that if you have a sighted friend, you wait until he or she is with you, and trying telephoning again. best wishes, brian.