I would like to talk to someone about how to put all of my cds on my
computer and connect the computer to the stereo. I loaded five cds into my
15 year old demon cd changer last night and realized it is time to put all
these cds on the computer and connect it to the stereo. I understand there
are wireless devices that can connect the two together. The computer is
upstairs and the stereo down. But I want to have control while listening in
the living room downstairs. I have an old dell computer with windows xp that
I could put downstairs next the stereo and use a cable to hook them
together. And I would have toe computer key board and jaws to pick folders
and such. I am very new at this. What would be the best program that works
with jaws for copying,  and playing cds and converting them to mp3. thanks