Hi, I don't no of any podcast, but I had too of their packages and I
will never get anything from them again. They don't want to reset my
licens, so if you buy it, be aware you must have a good working pc
wich you will never format as you might struggle to get a new reset
again. Their stuff is generally easy to use, but it get far to little
updates and they never listen to their customers. I hate them rite
now. Goodluck.