I got M4A files to open in Goldwave without any trouble. they are converted to wav and then you convert to MP3. it is clunky but it works. In ITunes you convert using the same method converting wave or Mp3 files through the import settings.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: converting itunes m4v files to mp3

So how do I do this in iTunes? And also GoldWave can't do anything with M4V files, or at least it's not listed in the files it supports. I checked out Media Foundation but only M4A, Mp4 and 3Gp can be dealth with. In iTunes all conversion options are unavailable.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype: