Hello all
I have an update.
Sound Taxi worked a treat. However the problem is I cannot seem to save it as just audio. I tried aac and it wouldnt play in my media player of choice, Winamp. I then tried Mp3 and it couldn't convert because, apparently, there was no data to convert. I'm like what gives, as it converted to Mp4 just fine. Bear in mind I'm using the trial so only got the first 3 minutes of the video. But at least it worked. Not sure if I'm going to purchase it though because of problems saving just the audio portion.
Thanks for all your help.
Chris.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: