Hi List.

I've messed something up with either my goldwave or Line-In settings, and now
when I start to record with GW I lose the ability to hear through the desktop
speakers. Previously I could just sit and listen to what was being recorded.

Also, and its probably connected to the same problem, I now can't playback a
recording and interact with it using JAWS. After a couple of JAWS keystrokes I
lose JAWS as well. Again, previously not a problem.

I've been over and over my settings, but I simply can't find what I may have
messed up. Can anyone suggest where I have gone wrong?

As always, thanks in advance for any assistance.

Darran