Hi Brian.
Sorry I am late on this one found it in Junk mail.
Contact Audible by phone at:
0800 496 2455 (or) +44 (0) 203 356 6218
Monday - Saturday: 10am to 7pm Sunday: Sorry, we are closed
By Email
You can email
customerc...@audible.co.uk
, at any time.
We have a dedicated team of Customer Care agents who will be able to answer
any questions
you may have.
All queries will get a dedicated and personal reply and we always aim to get
back
to you within 24 hours. We also have answers online to many of our
frequently asked
questions click on Audible help centre
Hop this helps.
Barrie.