Hi, thanks for your message andre. i have just converted a file in to wav, and there is still a bit missing from the end. i put the original in to my victor stream which is formatted to play audible files, and the file was complete. i don't know what to do about it. i had a different problem with another audible file. i sent a message to audible asking for their advice, and they asked me to sent them the source file. i pointed out, that the file was 7 hours and 52 minutes long. i asked them how i was to send them the file. they came up with nothing. brian.