Hi Members,

I have around 500 movies on dvd and would like to put them on a hardrive.I
wish to play the movie from the hard drive so as not to carry around the
books when we go north for the summer.  Is there a program where one could
put movies from dvd's onto a hard drive and then index them via access or
excel so I could then click on the exe file for that given movie and play it
from the hard drive?  Much thanks for any advice!

"Lord Jesus Christ, your death brought life and hope where there was once
only despair and defeat. Give me the unshakeable hope of everlasting life,
the inexpressible joy of knowing your unfailing love, and the unwavering
faith and obedience in doing the will of our Father in heaven."

Psalm 66:1-7
1 Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth;
2 sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise!
3 Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your
enemies cringe before you.
4 All the earth worships you; they sing praises to you, sing praises to your
name." [Selah]
5 Come and see what God has done: he is terrible in his deeds among men.
6 He turned the sea into dry land; men passed through the river on foot.
There did we rejoice in him,
7 who rules by his might for ever, whose eyes keep watch on the nations --
let not the rebellious exalt themselves. [Selah]

  _____

to ssubscribe, email dthomps...@mchsi.com with subscribe in the subject.