Hi Humberto,

I am wanting seriously to do a internet radio broadcast and was wondering if shoutcast was the way to go. I don't want to just broadcast to a few folks, but to mmany many. I am truly a greenhorn concerning all of this stuff. I have a MacBook Pro that I am just learning and I am running a Kruzweil K2600 keyboard through an Allen - Heath Zed 12FX mixer that I just got today. I have a lot to learn and I was also wondering if you would point me to some simple but good tutorials or podcasts on this subject?

Thanks much,

Blessings,

John