From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of
cov...@ccs.covici.com
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 3:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: AUDIBLE BOOKS

You may need the softpack which you have to buy to support that format.

Gery Gaubert <ggaub...@stcharlessheriff.org> wrote:

> tHE FORMAT IS ENHANCED AUDIBLE FORMAT.  i GET THE BOOK COPIED AND THEN
TURN THE PLAYER OFF TO DISCONNECT AND GET THE MESSAGE SAYING FORMAT NOT
SUPPORTED.  iS there a way to format the card with the stream?  This is a
new card.

> Gery D. Gaubert
> Assistant, Information Technology Administrator St. Charles Parish
> Sheriff's Office office (985) 783-0208 mobile 504-329-9439
> ggaub...@stcharlessheriff.org
>

> This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by
the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone
(985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of
any e-mail and any printout thereof.

> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

How do
you spend it?