hello friends, recently i purchased a turntable to allow me to transfer vinyl material on to my computer and from there to CD, it's a USB gadget, i ran the install drivers CD, then when i plugged in the turntable jaws immediately stopped speaking, i'm using jaws 11 with windows seven, i then got sighted help, instructions came up on the screen but jaws wasn't speaking it, am i doing something wrong? but i'm just following instructions, any help will be gratefully appreciated, god bless, travel safely, joe.