Hi list:  Yesterday I posted a question concerning my windows sounds getting
lost (I have no windows sounds) no one has responded as yet!  I hardly believe
that there isn't _someone_ on this list who can help me get my windows sounds
back!  I've tried different combinations..to no avail!  So figured (in case
maybe some of you didn't see it) I'd post it again: yesterday after using Total
Recorder, my windows sounds went missing!  As far as I know, I'm running the
latest version of Try, with no problem until yesterday!  I knew the sounds
would be missing as soon as I closed it, for when I got back to the desk top, I
heard it say "Untitled (or whatever TRY says) although the TRY window wasn't
even up!  I'm reasonably sure there's a "fix" for this; I just cannot remember
what it is!  So hopefully someone on here can point me in the right direction
and I can get my email sounder and other Windows sounds back again!
Thank you!
Tom Kaufman